Tuesday, September 13, 2011

missing, but still in action!

So....this blog is in serious need of an update!

Lately, I have been so busy physically making dresses that I haven't had any time to talk about making dresses. My sincere apologies...though I am happy to have this problem!


One of the big projects I am working on is a collection of 22 dresses for a fantastic boutique children's consignment store in Raleigh called Babiology.  It was such an honor to be asked to make some dresses to sell in their store. The 22 shirts belonged to the husband of one of the owners and I am working on several different long-sleeve (fall/winter) styles in a variety of sizes from 18 months to 5T.




Here's a sneak peak at two of the dresses. I hope to have the full collection to the store by the middle of October. 







1 comment:

  1. I am in love with the plaid one! So sweet and you made it look perfect with Sleeves!

    ReplyDelete