Saturday, February 23, 2013

First up.... Little Grey Line!

Little Grey Line will be the first collection down the runway for the Redress Raleigh Eco-Fashion Show on Saturday night, March 23rd! I can't wait to see our adorable models strut their stuff. 

We will showcase a collection of 12 girls dresses. Linked together by their color palette (shades of blue), each dress was re purposed from common, button-down dress shirts collected from family members. The goal of the collection is to show that sophisticated designs, fabrics, and patterns can be used while maintaining childlike playfulness. 

The show is one month away and I have two dresses left to make for the collection so I am getting excited as I realize I may actually pull this off! 

I am also planning to participate in the Marketplace hosted by Redress Raleigh the next day as part of their Eco Fashion &Textiles Conference. I will display my collection from the fashion show and will also have pillows available for purchase. I will also be taking custom orders for dresses that day.

Here's the link to information about the Eco-Fashion Show and the Marketplace
I'd love to see a few familiar faces!

1 comment:

  1. we are so excited!!! i am just hoping our little model doesn't plop down mid run way and decide to have a fit ;-)

    Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete