Sunday, March 24, 2013

We did it! 2013 Redress Raleigh Eco-Fashion Show


Little Grey Line celebrated its runway debut last night at the Redress Raleigh Eco-Fashion Show

Thirteen little models, balloons in hand, walked beautifully to the beat of the music. Some hesitated, some skipped, but they were all amazing and made me so proud.

I will post more pictures and video soon, but wanted to express my sincere gratitude to Redress Raleigh for such an amazing opportunity. What an honor to be among such talented designers. And thank you, as well, to all of the precious models and their families for being a part of such a special night. 


In addition to a more in-depth post about the show, I will be updating my gallery with information and photos of my new dress collection, now available for custom orders.

What a night! Certainly one of the thrills of my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment