Thursday, February 2, 2012

two of a kind


These two dresses were made for a pair of friends, Piper and Phebe. Piper's mother is a friend from high school who has been so generous to spread the word about Little Grey Line. During the past two weeks, she has helped me get six orders with more to come thanks to her and her many friends.

Both original dress shirts were really nice to begin with, but I think they make even better dresses!





















I really love this classic sundress style because the long straps allow it to be styled in several different ways. 






















I delivered these dresses to my friend this morning and her precious daughter couldn't wait to put her new dress on when she saw it after preschool; the best compliment a three year old could ever give me!

Here's beautiful Piper modeling her dress. Many, many thanks to her mother for these pictures and all of the support!




















2 comments:

  1. Love it!! They are darling dresses... I'll get some pictures of Phebe and Piper together in their dresses and send them.. Piper begged to put her dress on "for dinner time".... Mommy had to say no :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica! These are amazing! I love the straps!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete