Wednesday, March 28, 2012

something new

Lately, I have been so busy filling orders that I haven't had time to create anything new, but today it was a pleasure to have some time to create a new design. 


Since my ruffle front dress style has become so popular, I thought it would be fun to come up with a new take on it. 





















I started with my father-in-law's classic blue oxford for the dress and then used some left over fabric from a dress I made a few weeks back. (I love keeping all the dress shirt scraps and trying to find ways to use them.)





















I am really excited with how the new ruffle front turned out and all the possibilities that it presents. I'm going to continue working on a series of dresses with new ruffle front designs and will keep you updated on the progress. 



1 comment:

  1. I love this! We are going to need one after Noah is here:-)

    ReplyDelete