Tuesday, March 27, 2012

busy, busy, busy (busy!)

For the past month I have been very busy trying to get my personal life and business life in order since the newest member of our family is estimated to arrive Easter Sunday, April 8th. Wow, when I put it in writing I realize just how soon (could be less than 11 days...) things will be changing! 

In anticipation of the arrival, I have been trying to turn around my dress orders as fast as possible and I just recently stopped long enough to realize just how many dresses I have made the last few months. I feel truly blessed to have worked on each of these special artifacts.

Here are a few images of the latest Little Grey Line originals (you can see Style 10 has become quite popular which I just love): 














1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jessica, the dresses just get prettier & prettier! I love the ruffles and the 3/4 sleeves...Please take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete